1. Pre-heat an oven tp 175°c and line a muffin tray with cupcake cases.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, bicarb, salt and cinnamon.
3. Form a well and pour in the oil, eggs, vanilla, and Major Clementine Fruit Base. Stir in the carrots and pineapple. Mix until combined.
4. Fill the cupcakes cases with the batter until they are ¾ full
5. Bake for 15-16 minutes.
6. Leave the cupcakes to cool
7. To prepare the frosting, place the unsalted butter, icing sugar and cream cheese into an electric mixer and combine.
8. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes and drizzle with salted caramel sauce. Decorate with walnuts.