1. Lightly grease an 8" shallow ring.
2. Melt the butter and margarine together and add to the digestives. Add the demerara and mix well.
3. Press firmly into the ring and allow to chill for 1 hour.
4. Lightly whip the double cream.
5. Blend the cream cheese, Crème Fraîche and sugar.
6. Warm the Major Lemon Fruit Base Compound
. Add the squeezed gelatine and warm until completely dissolved.
7. Fold the whipped double cream into the cream cheese mixture and add the lemon mix and Major Strawberry Fruit Base Compound
. Mix together well.
8. Top the biscuit base with the filling and level off. Chilld for 4-6 hours.
9. Warm the jelly ingredients until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
10. Glaze the cheesecake with the jelly glaze.
Make sure the jelly is not too hot or it will melt into the cheesecake.
Change the Strawberry to any other Major Fruit Base Compound