1. Mix together the flour, salt, sugar & dried porcini mushrooms.
2. Whisk the eggs, vinegar & oil in a bowl
3. In a small saucepan warm the milk, stir in the Major Mushroom Stock Base Paste. Add the yeast, mixing thoroughly until it starts to froth.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour, followed by the milk. Combine until you have a sticky dough.
5. Butter & flour a 2lb loaf tin, place the dough into the tin, cover & leave to prove in a warm place for 1 hour.
6.Pre-heat an oven to 180°c & bake for 40 minutes.
7. Once cooked, cool on a rack before serving.