1. In a large bowl combine the eggs, butter, castor sugar, vanilla essence and Major Mango Fruit Base.
2. In a separate bowl sift together the white flour, brown flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3.Fold the egg mixture into the dry ingredients.
4. Stir in the grated carrots, chopped pecans and the white chocolate callets.
5. Pour into a greased springform mould and bake in a pre heated oven 175°C for 40-45 minutes or until cooked.
6. Check with a skewer. If the cake is cooked it should come out clean.
7. Allow to cool in mould, then remove.
8. Heat the cream in a pan, remove from heat, whisk in white chocolate callets until smooth. Whisk in Major Mango Fruit Base.
9. Spread the glaze over the top of the cake, decorate with whole pecans.