Pan-Asian Vegetable Panna Cotta with Mango Salsa
Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth, Major Mango Fruit Base
Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth
Vanilla pod- halved and scraped
Red Chilli Pepper- deseeded and diced
1. Pour the liquid ingredients into a pan with the sugar. Add the Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth paste and vanilla.
2. Gradually bring to a gentle boil until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Soften gelatine sheets in a bowl of cold water. Wring gently to remove excess water and mix into Panna Cotta mixture until dissolved.
4. Strain your mixture for a silky smooth texture.
5. Pour mixture into molds (5.5cm) and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or preferably overnight.
6. Prepare a simple syrup with water, sugar and Major Mango Fruit Base by heating in a pan until sugar melts. Allow to cool in a bowl.
7. Once cool, add diced mango, chilli, and coriander to taste.
8. Remove Panna Cotta from the fridge and de-mold
9. Decorate with mango salsa, toasted almonds and micro herbs