1. Line the bottom of six 150 ml timbale moulds with discs of greaseproof paper and butter moulds well.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl until light, then add the beaten eggs a spoonful at a time, beating well between each addition.
3. Sift the flour over the top of the mixture and gently fold in.
4. Fold in the milk, vanilla essence, Major Strawberry Fruit Base and chocolate drops.
5. Fill each mould two thirds full then cover with a disc of buttered foil, making a pleat in each piece.
6. Steam for 35 minutes in enough water to come halfway up the sides of the moulds.