1. Place the tofu in a blender and blend for 4-5 minutes until smooth.
2. Whilst the tofu is blending, melt the chocolate.
3. Add the maple syrup, Major Clementine Fruit Base Compound
and vanilla paste to the tofu. Blend.
4. Add the melted chocolate.
5. Separately whip the soya cream, icing sugar and vegetable oil together.
6. Pour and pipe the mousse into your chosen dish and decorate with the whipped soya cream. Garnish with chocolate decorations and serve.
Works well with Cherry, Raspberry & Strawberry Major Fruit Base Compound