1. Place chocolate in a bowl over the top of a saucepan with boiling water until it has melted.
2. Take the egg yolks and triple sec and whisk over a bain – marie until fluffy and pale in colour. Remove from heat. This is a sabayon.
3. Zest the clementines and add to the sabayon. Mix well then fold into the melted chocolate.
4. Whip the cream and the Major Clementine Fruit Base in a clean bowl until soft peaks form, then fold into the white chocolate mixture.
5. Pour into glasses you want to serve them in and chill for at least 2 hours.
6. To serve, segment your clementines, removing all pith and pips.
7. Place a couple of segments on top of each mousse, then finely grate a little dark chocolate over the top to finish.