1. Place flour, oregano, italian herbs, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add lamb mince, Major Lamb Stock Base and garlic puree.
3. Place in mixer, with a paddle and mix on slow speed for 3 minutes until evenly combined.
4. Shape the meat and place in an oblong foil tray.
5. Place on a baking tray and cook in a pre heated oven, 180°C for 40 minutes. Turn the loaf over and cover with foil, continue to cook for a further 40 minutes.
6. Once cooked, wrap kebab meat in foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
7. Slice the doner kebab meat as thinly as possible and serve with a warmed pitta bread and salad.
8. Top with sweet chilli sauce, see Major recipe, and a green chilli in brine.