1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add shallots and garlic puree to pan and gently fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, sugar, oregano, smoked paprika and pepper.
4. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until reduced and resembles a thick paste.
5. Stir in Major Piri Piri Mari Base.
6. Cut ciabatta in half lengthways and place on a baking tray.
7. Spread the tomato sauce over the cut side of the ciabatta.
8. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
9. Place in a pre heated oven 180°C for 15-20 minutes until mozzarella has melted.