1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add shallots and garlic puree to pan and gently fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, sugar, oregano, smoked paprika and seasoning.
4. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until reduced and resembles a thick paste.
5. Stir in Major Piri Piri Mari Base.
6. Cut ciabatta in half lengthways and place on a baking tray.
7. Spread the tomato sauce over cut side of the ciabatta.
8. Lay the sliced of smoked pancetta and mozzarella on top.
9. Place in a pre-heated oven 180°C for about 20 minutes until mozzarella is golden.
10. Lay some watercress on the top and serve.