1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in large pan and bring to the boil.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
3. Season brisket with salt & pepper.
4. Cook in a pan until browned evenly all over.
5. Place in a casserole dish and cover with the sauce.
6. Cover, cook in a pre heated oven 160°C for 5-6 hours or until meat is very tender.
7. Remove meat from sauce, shred with two forks.
8. Return meat to sauce and mix well.
9. Serve in crunchwraps or pitta bread with crisp green lettuce leaves or in a wrap with salsa.