Tandoori Chicken and Mushroom Panini Filling
Using Major Roast Chicken Stock Base and Major Tandoori Mari Base
Major Roast Chicken Stock Base
Apricot & Coriander Chutney
Mushrooms- Cut in Half and Sliced
1. Melt butter in a pan.
2. Stir in flour to form a roux.
3. Stir Major Roast Chicken Stock Base into water and mix well until dissolved.
4. Gradually stir in the hot stock until the sauce is quite smooth.
5. Simmer for a few minutes.
6. Stir in Major Tandoori Mari Base and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
7. Stir in yoghurt and chutney.
8. Lightly fry mushrooms in a little butter. Strain and set aside.
9. Fold cooked chicken and mushrooms into sauce.
11. Fill Panini with 100g of filling and cook in a Panini press at 160°C until very hot in middle.