Caribbean Jerk Mixed Seafood Brochettes with a Lemon Butter Rice
Using Major Caribbean Jerk Mari Base
Monkfish Pieces - Boneless
Salmon - Skinless and Boneless
Major Caribbean Jerk Mari Base
Lemon - Grated Rind and Juice
1) Cut the monkfish and salmon into 8 pieces.
2) Thread onto 8 skewers, with the scallops and tiger prawns, alternating with the bay leaves and lemon slices.
3) Put into a non-metallic dish in a single layer. Pour the Major Caribbean Jerk Mari Base over the top and leave for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
4) Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the rice and lemon rind.
5) Return to the boil and simmer until rice is tender.
6) Drain well and stir in the lemon juice and butter. Season with salt and pepper.
7) Cook fish brochettes on a griddle for 8-10 minutes, turning regularly until cooked. Brush with extra Major Caribbean Jerk Mari Base while cooking.
8) Serve on a bed of lemon butter rice.
9) Garnish with lemon wedges and dill.