Honey, Lemon & Mustard Skewers with Lemon & Coriander Yoghurt
Using Major Honey, Lemon & Mustard Mari Base
Skinless Chicken Breasts - Cut into 2.5cm Pieces
Major Honey, Lemon & Mustard Mari Base
Coriander - Finely Chopped
1. Place chicken in a Mari-bag, add Major Honey, Lemon & Mustard Mari Base. Massage lightly, seal and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. To make the lemon yoghurt, peel and finely chop the lemon, discarding any pips.
3. Stir the lemon into the yogurt together with the coriander. Leave to chill in refrigerator until required.
4. Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and cook on a griddle.
5. Transfer to serving plates and garnish with a sprig of fresh coriander, lemon wedges and salad leaves. Serve with lemon yoghurt.