1. Heat ghee or clarified butter in a pan over a medium heat.
2. Add the onions and cook until golden brown.
3. Stir in the chicken and cook over for about 10 minutes.
4. Stir in the Major Keralan Pan-Asian Base Paste
and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Add the Major Chicken Stock
and coconut milk.
7. Simmer until the chicken is tender and sauce reduced.
8. Season and garnish as required. Serve.
Serve with Raita and fresh Tomato and Red Onion Chutney for an authentic feel.