1. Place salmon in a Mari Bag and add Major Moroccan Mari Base. Massage lightly and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
2. Remove from fridge.
3. Cook salmon in oven or on a griddle.
4. To make cous cous, combine cous cous, water and butter in a pan. Cover and stand for about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, fluffing with a fork occasionally.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. To serve, place cous cous on a plate and top with salmon.
7. Accompany with a bowl of yoghurt and coarsely chopped coriander if desired.