1) Remove skin from duck and cut into thin slices.
2) Place duck in a Mari Bag, add Major Oriental Mari Base
3) Massage and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
4) Heat oil in wok until very hot.
5) Stir fry duck for 5 minutes. Remove from wok and set aside.
6) Add shallots, garlic purée and stir fry for 5 minutes or until softened.
7) Add baby corn and stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
8) Add pineapple, spring onions and beansprouts. Stir fry for 3 - 4minutes.
9) Add plum sauce.
10) Return duck and mix well.