1) Place lamb in a Mari Bag, add Major Oriental Mari Base and seal.
2) Massage and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
3) Heat oil in a pan until very hot.
4) Add lamb and ginger and stir fry until meat is brown.
5) Stir in wine, soy sauce, honey and water chestnuts.
6) Reduce heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
7) Stir in leeks and red peppers, re-cover and cook for a further 40 minutes until meat is tender.
8) Serve topped with shredded spring onions.
9) Accompany with noodles tossed with beansprouts and steamed sugar snap peas.