1. Remove the tofu from its packaging and press it between 2 trays for 15 minutes to remove excess liquid. Dice.
2. Place the diced tofu into a bowl and marinade with Major Oriental Mari Base (1) for 1 hour.
3. Coat the tofu with corn flour (1). Heat a pan and shallow fry until golden.
4. Heat oil in a wok and add the garlic, peppers and mushrooms and sauté until just cooked. Add Major Oriental Mari Base (2).
5. Add the Major Vegetable Stock and thicken with corn flour (2) slacked with a little water.
6. Finish with the spring onions and tofu.
7. Serve with oriental greens, rice or noodles as required.
Allergy information: Gluten Free & Vegan Contains: Soy
Makes: 10 x 250g portions
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Chef's Tip: This recipe would also work well with Quorn instead of tofu.