Pan-Asian Fish Cakes with Sweet and Sour Cucumber
Using Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth and Major Oriental Mari Base
Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth
Fine Green Beans - Sliced
sweet and sour cucumber
Cucumber - Peeled and Fine Dice
1. Place the fish, fish sauce, Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth, lime zest, coriander, eggs, dark brown sugar and fine green beans in a food processor and blitz to a paste.
2. Divide the mixture into 10 cakes and place in the fridge to set.
3. Put the water, rice wine vinegar, caster sugar, fish sauce and Major Oriental Mari Base in a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the syrup over the vegetables and leave to pickle until cold.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan until hot. Add the fish cakes and cook for 4 minutes on either side. Serve with the sweet and sour cucumber.