Piri Piri Chicken with Penne Pasta and Vegetable Sauce
Using Major Piri Piri Mari Base and Major Mediterranean Vegetable Stock Base
Chicken Breast - Skinless and Boneless
Major Piri Piri Mari Base
Major Mediterranean Vegetable Stock Base
1. Put chicken breasts in a Mari Bag. Add Major Piri Piri Mari Base and massage lightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or longer.
2. Place chicken on a baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven, 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and carrots. Cook for 2 minutes then add the celery and courgettes. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the passata and Major Mediterranean Vegetable Stock Base. Stir well and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
5. Cook the pasta in boiling water as directed on the packet. Drain and mix into sauce.
6. Tear up basil leaves and mix in.
7. Serve in a bowl. Slice the chicken into four and place on top.
8. Sprinkle with cheddar.