1. Marinade chicken in Major Piri Piri Mari Base overnight.
2. To make the sauce, heat oil in a pan, add bell peppers and garlic purée. Sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add olives and capers. Stir.
4. Add red wine and bring to the boil.
5. Add tomatoes, passata, Major Piri Piri Mari Base and sugar.
6. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
7. Add basil and stir well.
8. Place chicken on a foil lined baking tray, cook in a pre-heated oven, 170°C for 30-40 minutes or until cooked.
9. Serve with sauce poured over chicken portions.