1) Cut monkfish fillets into 12 equal sized pieces.
2) Cut salmon fillets into 15 equal sized pieces.
3) Place monkfish and salmon in a Mari Bag and add Major Thai Mari Base. Seal.
4) Massage lightly and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
5) Preheat griddle.
6) Thread ingredients onto a long skewer in the following order: cherry tomato, salmon, monkfish, pepper, salmon, monkfish, pepper, salmon, cherry tomato.
7) Drizzle with a little oil and cook for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
8) Serve on a bed of Thai rice.