Piri Piri Green Bean, Cheese and Bacon Salad
Using Major Piri Piri Mari Base
Green Beans- Topped & Tailed
Red Leicester Cheese- Small Dice
Spring Onions- Finely Sliced
Red Bell Pepper- Deseeded and Diced
Flat Leaf Parsley- Chopped
Major Piri Piri Mari Base
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. Dice the bacon and cook gently in a pan until fat runs. Turn up the heat and fry the bacon until brown and crisp. Remove to a paper towel to drain.
2. Cook the green beans in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes until just cooked. Drain and refresh under cold water and leave to drain.
3. Combine the green beans, cheese, celery, spring onions, red peppers and bacon in a bowl.
4. Fold in the herbs.
5. Mix the dressing ingredients together.
6. Combine the vegetable and bacon mixture with the dressing.