Five Spice Turkey And Lettuce Wrap
Using Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth Paste, Major Chicken Stock Base Paste, Major Oriental Mari Base.
Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth Paste
Red Bell Pepper - Seeded - Small Dice
Canned Water Chestnuts - Drained - Small Dice
Major Chicken Stock Base Paste
Chopped Herbs - Coriander/Chives/Basil
1. Put water (1), rice, Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth Paste and butter in a pan. Bring to boil and then reduce heat. Cover and cook for 20 minutes then set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey and ginger and garlic paste. Cook, crumbling with a wooden spoon until turkey is cooked through.
3. Stir in rice, bell pepper, water chestnuts, water (2), Major Chicken Stock Base Paste, Major Oriental Mari Base, hoisin sauce and five spice.
Mix well until evenly distributed.
4. Cook until heated through.
5. To serve divide lettuce leaves then place 250g of the turkey mixture into each leaf.
6. Top with herbs and carrots.
7. Cover with some chilli sauce if desired.