1. Mix the sausage meat and Major Piri Piri Mari Base until evenly incorporated.
2. Divide the sausage meat into 6 equal portions and roll into balls.
3. Flatten slightly and evenly wrap around the cold boiled egg.
4. Place the flour and breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
5. Pané the eggs covering each one first in flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs.
6. Repeat the process again so they have been double dipped.
7. Deep fry at 170°C making sure the sausage meat is cooked and the scotch eggs are golden brown.
8. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel.