1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onions, garlic puree, red peppers and mushrooms.
3. Sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Gradually add the spinach and cook, stirring until wilted.
5. Stir in the lime juice, cumin, rice, beans and Major Fajita Mari Base. Cook, stirring constantly until heated through.
6. Add the cheese, stirring until melted.
7. Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in a pre-heated oven 180°C until warmed through.
8. Spoon 130g of the mixture down the centre of each tortilla and roll up.
9. Serve with salsa if desired.