1. Cook onions in oil until soft and translucent but not brown.
2. Add bacon and fry lightly.
3. Stir in potato chips and mace.
4. Pour water over Major Roast Beef Stock Base Paste and Major Mediterranean Vegetable Stock Base Paste.
5. Add to pan.
6. Add the bayleaf.
7. Cover with a lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potato chips are just cooked.
8. Stir in BBQ sauce and parsley.
9. Mix cornflour with a little cold water and stir in gently.
10. Stir in burgers.
11. Remove bayleaf and season with pepper.