1. Place the pork, Major Barbecue Mari Base, onion, jalapeno, garlic, orange juice, oregano and cumin in a slow cooker on high for 6-6½ hours until cooked and very tender.
2. Remove the pork and pull apart with 2 forks.
3. Skim the fat from the cooking liquor and place the pork back in it.
4. Roast the sweetcorn for about 30 minutes or until golden and add to the salsa.
5. Warm the tortillas in an oven at 120°C wrapped in foil for 5 minutes.
6. Place the lettuce, rice, pork and salsa in the middle of the tortilla.
7. Tuck in the sides and then roll and serve.