1) Cut the chicken breasts into eight equal sized pieces.
2) Place in a mari-bag and add Major thai Mari Base. Seal.
3) Massage lightly and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of two hours.
4) Thread the chicken onto the skewers so that each piece touches the next.
5) Cook on a hot griddle, turning occasionally for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
6) Put all ingredients in a pan and stir well.
7) Simmer until sauce thickens. If too thick, add a little more coconut milk.
8) Place kebabs on a bed of rice and pour sauce over chicken, sprinkle with a little chopped coriander.