1. Heat a dry saucepan.
2. Add the mince, onions and garlic puree and brown over a high heat, breaking up the mince as it cooks.
3. Drain off any liquid and return to the heat.
4. Stir in the salsa and Major Fajita Mari Base.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Brush one side of a tortilla with melted butter.
7. Turnover and on the unbuttered side spoon 113g of the meat mixture into the centre.
8. Fold 2 sides over the filling and fold the ends down.
9. Place seam side down on a baking tray.
10. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C until golden brown.
11. You could also assemble with hot meat and dry fry in a frying pan until golden brown on each side.
12. To serve top with sour cream and guacamole.