1. Blend Major Oriental Mari Base, BBQ sauce, miso paste and chinese 5 spice.
2. Place chicken thighs on a baking tray and top each one with about 5ml of the sauce. Reserve the remainder.
3. Cook chicken in a pre-heated oven 110°C for 25-30 minutes or until well cooked. Let cool slightly then shred with two forks.
4. Add spring onions and sugar snap peas to the remaining sauce and then add the chicken to the sauce.
5. Cut baps in half and place 30g of gouda on the bottom halves. Place in oven until cheese just begins to melt.
6. Divide meat mixture amongst the baps and garnish with lettuce leaves.