1. Mix together all the dry ingredients to make a rub.
2. Dry off pork and then roll in the spice rub so that all of the pork surface is covered.
3. Put orange juice in a pan and heat slightly
4. Whisk in Major Chicken Stock Powder and Major Fajita Mari Base.
5. Place pork in a slow cooker or in a baking tray.
6. Pour orange juice mixture around pork but not over it or you will wash off the rub. Add the bay leaves.
7. If cooking in the oven cover with foil and cook in a pre-heated oven 100°C for 8-10 hours. If in a slow cooker cook on low for the same amount of time. Turn the meat half way through cooking.
8. Shred the pork with two forks and then moisten with some of the sauce.
9. Serve in a warm tortilla with the diced tomatoes, coriander leaves, grated cheddar, salsa and guacamole.