1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2. Mix together the halloumi, peppers, olives, tomatoes and olive oil and bake for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Mix together the Major Mediterranean Mari Base and olive oil and pour over the cooked vegetables.
4. Mix together the rice, mint and lemon juice and warm through.
5. Warm the tortillas in an oven at 120°C wrapped in foil for 5 minutes.
6. Place the lettuce, veg mix and tzatziki in the middle of the tortilla.
7. Tuck in the sides then roll and serve.