1. Place pork loin steaks in a mari bag with Major Oriental Mari Base (1). Massage lightly then place in a refridgerator for 2 hours or overnight.
2. Mix mayonnaise and Major Oriental Mari Base (2) together.
3. Cook pork steaks on a griddle or under a grill until browned each side, turning once.
4. Spread some mayonnaise on the inside of the rolls and then put 40g of asian slaw on the bottom half.
5. Top with a pork loin steak, some chilli sauce, a little lime juice, some coriander and cucumber slices.