Spiced Oriental Vegan Meatballs with Sticky Vegetable Noodles
Using the Major Korean & Oriental Mari Bases
10 covers Covers
Major Korean Mari Base (1)
Major Korean Mari Base (2)
1. Mix the flaxseed with 5 tbsp water and stir. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken. Add to recipes in place of 1 egg use until it bind vegan mince.
2. Mix together all of the meatball ingredients with the flax seed mix and form 40 balls.
3. Cook the meatballs in the oven until they are brown and cooked through.
4. Place all of the sauce ingredients into a pan and heat it until the sugar has dissolved. Boil for 1 minute and then take off the heat.
5. Heat 25ml of sesame oil (2) in a pan and lightly stir-fry the carrot and courgette. Add the cooked rice noodles and stir through the Major Oriental Mari Base.
6. Cook the pak choi in boiling, salted water and season with the remaining 10ml of sesame oil (2).
7. Coat the meatballs in the sauce.
8. Seve with the pak choi and noodles.