1. Preheat oven to 250°C with the baking tray or pizza stone inside the oven.
2. On a board roll out the dough as thinly as possible.
3. Mix pizza topping sauce and Major Mediterranean Mari Base together.
4. Cover half of the base with sauce, the mozzarella, half of the parmesan, basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
5. Season with pepper.
6. Fold it in half and crimp around the edges.
7. Transfer to the hot baking tray or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes.
8. To serve, cover with remaining parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.