Mediterranean Vegetable Pie
Using Major Mediterranean Vegetable Stock Base Paste & Major Mediterranean Mari Base
Yellow Pepper - small diced
Major Mediterranean Vegetable Stock Base Paste
Major Mediterranean Mari Base
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onions and garlic together until starting to colour. Add the aubergines and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add the peppers and courgettes and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove all the vegetables from the pan.
4. Fry the Quorn pieces in the remaining oil until golden, turning frequently.
5. Add the Major Mediterranean Stock Base Paste, Major Mediterranean Mari Base and chopped tomatoes and all the cooked vegetables. Stir well to mix and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
6. Roll out the Vegan short crust pastry and line a large pie tin or 10 small ones. Fill with the filling and brush the edge with the soya milk. Top with more pastry. Brush with the soya milk to glaze.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until the pastry is golden.