MAJOR INTERNATIONAL LTD GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ISSUED- MARCH 2016
Welcome to the Major International website. The following outlined terms & conditions apply to the entire contents of the Major International website under the domain name of www.majorint.com. These legal terms equally apply to any email correspondence between Major International and its customers.
Please read these conditions carefully prior to using our website. By browsing our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- By accessing our website you are agreeing to this legal notification in full. Should you not accept any of the terms or conditions, please leave the site immediately
- The company reserves the right to change or modify these binding terms and conditions at any point in time and without prior notice. Major International asks its visitors/customers to review said terms and conditions periodically to ensure that they are still in agreement.
- Using any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Any breach of the terms and conditions in this legally binding notice revoke your permission to access
Major International reserves the right to suspend access to the website or a particular page on the website at any time without notice whether that be due to a maintenance, repairs, system failure or any other reason.
Major International is exempt from any liability arising from unavailability of its website at any time for whatever length of time and without specifying the reason.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites or send you information about third parties which could be of interest to you. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Major international does not sell any information gathered from this website to third parties unless we have permission or are legally obliged to share such information.
- LICENSE AND COPYWRIGHT
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photography, press releases, copy, recipes, products. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and intellectual property rights of this aforementioned material are owned by Major International and/or or its licensors. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the terms and conditions as stipulated in this legal notice.
Major International gives its permission to copy print and download materials and extracts from the website providing that the information is used for informational, non-commercial use.
Unless prior permission has been granted by Major International no part of this website may be downloaded stored or reproduced in any other website or used for any other public or private electronic service
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
Major International do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Using any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Major International shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Major International exclude all liability and responsibility for any kind of loss or damage that might result to a customer or third party in connection with the website. This includes but is not strictly limited to direct or indirect punitive or consequential damages, loss of profits or income, data, contracts, monies or damages or losses from business interruption or otherwise arising from the use or inability to use the website.
Major International, exclude all liability and responsibility for any kind of damages resulting from the use of the website or any third party websites linked to our website and any materials herein or downloaded. This includes but is not limited to loss or damage due to computers; software, systems, data, or other property from viruses arises from the downloading or browsing of any external links.
Any costs incurred from repairs to damage to computer systems, software, date or property arising from the downloading or use of materials from the Major International website or third party links are the responsibility of the user not Major International or its affiliates, parent company or subsidiaries.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Major International have no legal responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Whilst Major international strive to provide accurate up to date information the company its parent company or subsidiaries do not take legal responsibility for any material which might be inaccurate or out of date on its website and reserves the right to change the material when it sees fit and without prior notice
- In accordance with the maximum extent permitted by the law any materials found on the website are to be considered sold as seen without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any type.
- LAW AND JUSRIDICTION
- Nowhere in these terms and conditions do Major International exclude liability for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- In case of any dispute arising out of these legally binding conditions or in connection with the Major International website to which they apply, Major International shall be entitled to decide whether the dispute shall be settled by arbitrator or by the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
- DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- Orders received by Major International are usually processed and dispatched between 3-5 working days ( for Southern Ireland, Scottish Isles these times may vary)
- Delivery is free to the UK for foodservice customers ( For Southern Ireland, Scottish isles delivery costs will be agreed upon following request/order)
- Orders placed over the weekend after 4.30pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday
- Refunds are only processed on items which do not arrive in a mint condition or if incorrect products have been distpatched from the warehouse
- Refunds are issued upon receipt of returned items to Major International or in the case of products being unable to be resent due to damaged condition, on good faith the company will refund as quickly as it can.