1. Line a 20cm square tin with cling film, leaving bits overhanging the sides so you can lift out.
2. Break the biscuits into small pieces.
3. Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a large heatproof bowl, set over a pan of simmering water, stirring well. (Do not overheat)
4. Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in Major Cherry Fruit Base.
5. Stir in broken biscuits, add the dried fruit, nuts and marshmallow.
6. Stir well, pour into prepared tin and refrigerate for six hours.
7. Lift out of tin and peel off cling film.
8. Cut into 20 chunks.