1. Put cream, butter, castor sugar and liquid glucose in a pan, bring to the boil.
2. Boil until temperature is 120°C (hard ball stage).
3. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate, stir until dissolved.
4. Stir in Major Mango Fruit Base.
5. Pour into a cling film lined tray 12 x 38cm.
6. Leave to set.
7. When cold and firm coat the top with a thin layer of the tempered white chocolate, leave to set.
8. Remove from tray and discard cling film.
9. Coat the other side with a thin layer of the white chocolate, leave to set.
10. Put the tempered milk chocolate in a piping bag with a very small nozzle and decorate with thin lines across the top of the fudge.
11. Cut into squares.