1. Put butter in a pan and fry shallots lightly without colour.
2. Add chicken and seal.
3. Add button mushrooms to chicken.
4. Pour boiling water over Major Chicken Stock Base Paste and mix well.
5. Pour the stock over the chicken.
6. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
7. Mix cornflour with a little water and stir in.
8. Add lime juice and season with pepper.
9. Stir in cream and simmer for two minutes.
10. Put in a pie dish.
11. Leave to cool.
12. Cover with puff pastry.
13. Brush with beaten egg.
14. Bake in centre of pre-heated oven at 450° / gas mark 8 for 20 minutes or until golden brown