1. Preheat the oven to 170°C
2. In a non-stick pan sear the salmon skin side down until you have a golden brown colour, then turn over and crisp the skin.
3. Mix 20g Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth
with a little water.
4. Remove the salmon from the pan and place onto a non-stick baking tray skin side down, brush Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth
paste evenly over the fillets.
5. Place into the preheated oven for 6 minutes.
6. Bring 750ml of water to the boil then whisk in the remaining Major Pan-Asian Vegetable Broth
paste, add the ginger and lime zest.
7. Briefly blanch the prepared vegetables in the stock, when cooked remove and divide evenly between 4 bowls.
8. Strain the stock into a clean saucepan, check and adjust the seasoning as required.
9. Top the vegetables with the salmon then carefully pour round some of the broth.
10. Drizzle with a little sesame oil then scatter with sesame seeds and coriander.
Major Consultant Chef for Ireland and Scotland Bob McDonald's tip: Would be great with monkfish tail or shelled black tiger prawns.
(Plate courtesy of CCS)