1. Add the cider vinegar, water, golden caster sugar, Major Bomaby Mari Base(1), cumin seeds, coriander seeds and bay leaf to a pan and bring to the boil.
2. Add the sliced white cabbage and then bring to the boil. Place a lid on and then take off the heat and leave to infuse for 1 hour.
3. Char the hotdogs on a grill to mark them then place in an oven at 160°C for 10 minutes to cook.
4. Make some bombay ketchup by mixing together the ketchup with the Major Bombay Mari Base (2).
5. Take the toasted brioche bun and place some sauerkraut in the bottom. Place the hotdog on top, put the bombay ketchup on and garnish with the kibbled onions.