1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add onions and cook until soft but not brown.
3. Increase heat and add steak, garlic and chilli. Stir fry for 1 minute or until steak is medium rare.
4. Stir in worcestershire sauce and Major Fajita Mari Base.
5. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in a pre-heated oven 180°C until warmed through.
6. To assemble the burrito place the warmed tortillas on serving plates and divide the steak mixture between them.
7. Top with salsa and lettuce then fold to enclose the filling.
8. Serve with rice, grated cheese, soured cream and guacamole.