1. Beat the mascarpone, Major Strawberry Fruit Base single cream, sugar, vanilla essence and egg yolks together until light.
2. Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form, fold into the mascarpone mixture.
3. Mix the rum and milk in a saucer, one biscuit at a time, dip one third of the sponge finger biscuit in to the rum and milk and then use to line the base of a shallow serving dish.
4. Cover the biscuit layer with half the mascarpone mixture.
5. Reserve half the strawberries for decorations and slice the remainder.
6. Place the sliced strawberries on top of the mascarpone.
7. Dip another third of the biscuits into the rum and milk then layer over the strawberries.
8. Top with the remaining mascarpone.
9. Dip the remaining biscuits into the rum and milk and layer over the mascarpone.
10. Whip the double cream until soft peaks form. Spread over the biscuits.
11. Decorate the tiramisu with the halved strawberries and crushed amaretti biscuits.
12. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.