1. Place the pollock fillets in a high sided dish.
2. Put chopped tomatoes, olives, garlic purée, capers, sugar and Major Piri Piri Mari Base in a pan. Bring to the boil then simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour the sauce over the fillets, making sure the pollock is completely submerged.
4. Cook in a pre-heated oven, 180°C for about 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
5. Cook some brown rice as directed on the packet.
6. Serve pollock on top of portion of brown rice with a few basil leaves sprinkled on top.