1. Cook rice as directed on packet. Refresh under cold water, drain and set aside.
2. Place steak in a mixing bowl. Add half the Major Korean Mari Base, sesame oil, garlic puree and black pepper. Toss well and leave to marinade for 2 hours.
3. Place a saucepan over a medium/high heat. Add the beef mixture and stir fry until cooked.
4. Add water, Major Beef Stock Base Paste and seaweed sheets. Stir well.
5. Bring to the boil then reduce heat to simmer.
6. Remove seaweed sheets and skim the surface of any scum.
7. Add the beansprouts, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Do not open lid during simmering time.
8. Add spring onions, rice and anchovy sauce. Simmer for a further 2-3 minutes.
9.Add remaining Major Korean Mari Base and stir well.