1. Place the lamb in a pressure cooker. Add orange juice and Major Moroccan Mari Base (1)
and enough water to cover
2. Bring to the boil and place the lid on. When it reaches pressure, reduce the heat and slow cook for 1 1/2 hours.
3. After 1 1/2 hours take the lamb out and shred. Take 500ml of the cooking liquor, skim and reduce by half. Add the lamb to the liquid along with Major Moroccan Mari Base (2) and keep warm.
4. In small saucepan, add the water, sugar, cider vinegar & Major Moroccan Mari Base (3). Bring to boil and pour over the red cabbage.
5. Heat up the oil in a frying pan, add the chard and flash fry.
6. Toast the brioche buns, then add chard, lamb and red cabbage. Serve.